Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bodylastics Training Log

So, I typically blog about my Christian faith, theology, and how it's applied, but one of my other passions is working out. I just love it! Weight-lifting helped me stay sane in college and I hope this new routine helps me now. Just a great way to change gears.

Recently I've been unable to workout due to an injury. After some PT, I've started improving enough to begin a resistance workout again. I decided to start using Bodylastics Bands so that I wouldn't have to bend over and change weights all of the time. My back is still a little touchy and I don't want to bother it more than I have to. Also, it allows me to workout in my living room so I can still be around my family. Two big pluses right now.

Bands can make it hard to track your progression though, and if you aren't measuring it, you aren't improving it. So I thought I would share this training log I made. Let me know what you think of it in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment